Responsible for creating our guests, selling camping supplies and making sure their stay in enjoyable and safe.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following plus other related duties as assigned.
- Take reservations in polite and friendly manner
- Answer telephones in a professional manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Check people out with store merchandise
- Keep store shelves stocked and clean
- Keep pop coolers stocked and clean
- Sweep and Mop office area every day
- Answer emails every day in a professional manner
- Check customers in and out on campsites
- Assist in other campground functions as needed
- Answer questions and give directions to customers
- Book birthday parties and Bear Experiences
- Check answering machine for messages and provide call backs if needed
- Run check-in and check-out reports as needed
- Setup cleaning and pump-out sheets daily
- Wear uniforms at all times
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, activity schedules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with all types of customers in a professional manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or fee; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The ability to establish and maintain, foster, positive, and harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the performance of duties. May need to have own transportation to run errands and/or have a valid driver’s license.