Our Rules & Regulations
- Site occupancy is assigned at check-in, unless you site locked the site or rental unit. We do our best to honor special requests but cannot guarantee site selection only site category.
- Parking permits are issued at check-in (all RVs’ and other motor vehicles must always have permits visibly displayed).
- The speed limit is 5 mph
- Check-in time is 2:00pm for rental units and campsites. The early check in fee of $10.00/hour before check-in. Early check in is also based upon availability.
- Check-out time is 11:00am for rental units and 12:00pm for all campsites. A late check-out fee is available for $30 which extends your stay till 3:00pm. The late check-out fee is not an option if your site is reserved for the same day. Please contact the Ranger Station for further details.
- The maximum number of people allowed per RV site is 10. The maximum number of people per rental unit varies between 3 to 6, (9 in Reunion House) depending on which rental you reserved. Our standard rate includes 2 adults and up to 4 children.
- Any guest who has not arrived 24 hours after their check-in time and have not made prior arrangements with the Ranger Station will be considered a “no show” reservation and forfeit their full reservation amount.
- RV owners or Renters are responsible for the actions of their guests/visitors. Guests are those listed on the reservation, visitors are those who come into the park to visit but are not staying overnight. Visitors must check in with the Ranger Station before entry into the campsite, rental unit or recreation areas and pay a fee per adult and child per day.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation 14 or more days before your arrival date for campsites or 30 or more days before arrival date for rental units, your deposit amount minus a $15 processing fee will be refunded to you.
- If you choose to cancel in 13 days or less for campsites and 29 days or less for cabins prior to arrival you will forfeit your full deposit.
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form this it was originally paid.
- No arrival will forfeit the full deposit.
- We do not credit or refund due to discomforts of Mother Nature.
- All rules regarding the use of the campground must be observed. Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of the any of the common facilities if they deem that action appropriate for the circumstances regarding the actions of an RV owner, their family members or their guests.
- No driving shall be allowed on any of the off-street roads except for those designated parking areas at or near the end of each block or at the laundry / comfort stations.
- There is no street parking allowed as required by the Fire Marshall.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the campground.
- Please respect other guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied campsites.
- All sewer waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks. Replacement sewer hoses can be purchased at the Ranger Station.
- The discharge of any wastewater (black or gray water) is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to a fine and possible eviction. Formaldehyde products are not permitted.
- Please help maintain a clean Park community by not littering. Trash dumpster stations and trash receptacles have been strategically placed by the Comfort Station and in the valley near the road for your convenience. Place all trash in plastic bags before discarding into the dumpsters. Please do not dispose of personal bagged trash in restrooms, laundry and other outside trash receptacles.
- Large trashcans are not allowed on your site. Dispose of each trash bag directly into a Park dumpster. Storing of trash / garbage in vehicles, especially trucks and open trailers is not allowed.
- No glass containers/bottles are allowed off of your RV site or in any of the common or recreational areas of the Park.
- Power pedestals are for your RV and not for charging electric vehicles. This pertains to both RV sites and rentals. Please do not charge your electric vehicles at your site as it can cause damage to your vehicle or our equipment.
Outdoor Living Space:
- Only customary outdoor patio or lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside. Golf carts and bicycles can be kept outside on the site. Tools, toys and other such items must be stored inside or under the RV.
- Larger outdoor recreational items, including but not limited to bicycles, coolers and fishing equipment must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal these stored items and maintain site aesthetics.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies and umbrellas when your RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage and or loss of property.
- Please keep your possessions on your site.
- The following is allowed: Enclosed Cargo Trailer for cargo only (not sleeping), outdoor patio furniture, drying rack (for swimwear & towels ony), 1 golf cart, bicycles (no more than the number of guests) and a BBQ grill.
- The following is NOT allowed: Tents (unless registered in Ranger Station), pools or hottubs, indoor appliances, perimeter fencing, indoor furniture, clothes lines, excessive decor, open trailers, attaching decor to trees, ATV’s or Side by Sides, fireworks or explosives of any kind are not permitted.
We are a pet friendly Park and our furry friends are welcome under the following rules and conditions:
- Pet pens are not allowed outside of the RV unless attended by the pet owner. At all times when outside of the RV, pets must be on a leash (maximum 10′).
- Pet owners must pick up and discard pet waste upon occurrence.
- We do not allow pets having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome; however, these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Pets are not allowed in our rental units, buildings, playgrounds and swimming pool.
- No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV/pet owner is away from the site.
- We do not allow large enclosed kennels.
- Only pets that belong to the registered RV owner or their registered guests are allowed on the RV Park property.
- Wildlife or any farm animal type are not considered pets and are prohibited.
- All recreational vehicles (RV) must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order. No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted or badly dented or in need of paint or extremely unkept or excessively dirty) will be allowed.
- Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B, Class C Motor coaches, fifth wheels, hard sided travel trailers, Pop-up Trailers and Toy Haulers.
- Cargo Trailers, Living Quarter Trailers and Cab Over truck campers are not permitted.
- All RV’s must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment when located on the campsite.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury or loss to either person or property. The Owner/ management of Jellystone Park Indianapolis East absolve themselves from any and all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, Acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever and registered guests and guest guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless Jellystone Park Indianapolis East from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RV’s must park on the registered site or in the designated parking spaces.
- One (1) standard size passenger vehicles / One (1) golf cart are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on the neighbors or adjacent sites. RV’s, automobiles and motorcycles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver (at least 18 years of age). Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or if RV is be deemed to be generally poor condition, including all exterior surfaces may not be parked in the campground.
- All vehicle and RV repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RV’s are prohibited.
- Golf carts can be operated only by licensed drivers at least 18 years of age and all passengers must always be safely seated.
- All guests are permitted to bring their own golf cart, provided it is in good mechanical condition and all systems working properly and the owner may provide proof of insurance at check-in.
- No boat, utility, storage or auto trailer may be parked in the Park without prior written RV Park management approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules may be towed at the Owner’s expense.
- All ATV’s and Side by Sides are prohibited from the Park premises.
- We do not allow the charging of electric vehicles at your site. This includes both rental units and RV sites. Guest(s) are responsible for any damage to our property caused by attempting to charge your vehicle. Any damage done to your own property is also your responsibility. If you are caught charging your vehicle at your site you will be charged a $100 violation fee.
- Any customer or guest destroying / damaging Park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution.
- If you RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the Park electric and a certified electrician must be called, you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
- Guests shall not make any alterations to any of the utilities provided by the Park.
- The Park’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Park shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connections of the guest’s RV.
- The Park reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdowns.
- The Park shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and NOT ON EMPTY SITES. There can be no parking on the street per the Fire Marshall.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, trailer, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at the Vehicle Owner’s expense) and or locked and fined $50 or whatever rate is currently being charged by the local towing company, whichever is higher.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and conduct of their children, so please keep an eye on them. All minors under the age of 13 must have adult supervision.
- Minibikes, go carts, wheeled toys, skateboards, hover boards, roller-skates, and remote control toys may not be operated inside of the Park.
- Bicycles must be operated /ridden with extreme caution and adults must supervise minors while operating/riding a bicycle on Park premises.
Code of Conduct:
As guest of Jellystone Park please observe the following rules:
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. No smoking or vaping in the rental units. No smoking or vaping areas included but are not limited to pool area, playgrounds, laundry areas, comfort stations, recreations rooms and outside common sitting areas.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm
- All guests should be courteous to other guests, ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, their guests and or their visitors.
- Please no loud talking, loud radios or televisions or other loud noises during quiet time daily. Also, we ask that you please be courteous to the guests around you during all times of the day and night. Anyone under the age of 18 may not leave their campsite after 11:00pm unless it is to and from the comfort station.
- RV owners, their family members, their guests and or their visitors who create disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other guests will not be allowed to remain on the property. The decision to have a RV owner, including family, their guests or visitors is solely up to management.
- No motorcycles, loud diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the Park during the posted quiet time. No generators may be used while in the Park.
Use of the swimming pool is limited to registered guests and their visitors during the posted hours of operation. Swimming pool rules are posted at the swimming which include the following but are not limited to:
- No glass or breakable containers, no alcohol or pets are allowed in/on the pool area.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pool. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must always be worn.
- No pants, shorts or cut offs. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in the pool area.
- No running, jumping or diving is allowed around any of the pool area.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 13.
- It must be understood there is NO LIFEGUARD on duty at any time. Swimming is at your own risk.
- RV owners and their registered family and guests can use the pool areas and other amenity areas. Management reserves the right to limit or deny passes to visitors that are not registered and staying with the RV Owner.
Health and Safety:
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinances and laws must always be observed and are strictly enforced. All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the Park. The RV Owner will notify management should it become necessary.
- All emergencies dial 911.
- No hazardous material may be used or stored or dumped on the site, nor disposed of in the sewer system inside the Park at any time.
- Absolutely no loaded firearms are allowed on the Park common property. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable State and Federal Laws.
- The following are NOT permitted on the Park property: Unlawful weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, bows & arrows, pellet guns, toy guns or anything that could be mistaken as a weapon.
- A working fire alarm and fire extinguisher is required in your RV.
- Guests are responsible for all damage of destruction of property and any injury to persons caused by the Guest or caused by his or her family, visitor or pets. The Park reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds or Park facilities, including but not limited to broken water lines, damaged or missing sewer connections, landscaping and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, pet feces, etc.).
- We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
Our Final Say:
- Jellystone Park retains the right to alter and or modify any of the rules and regulations at any time in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all affected parties.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destructions of Jellystone Park property or threatens the health, safety and welfare of the guests or their property will result in the termination of the violator’s and guests stay. Additionally, Park management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason at any time.